Welcome to the Ozark Section
Fayetteville and Little Rock, Arkansas and surrounding areas.
Our section was chartered in 1998 by a group of Mercedes enthusiasts. We have grown to over 100 members owning more than 150 new and classic Mercedes Benz vehicles across Arkansas, and parts of Oklahoma and Missouri. We publish a newsletter six times per year with event schedules, articles about past events, classified ads and member stories.
We appreciate quality, culture and getting together. We enjoy participating in driving events, technical sessions, educational seminars and we always share a meal. We have one event each month, usually on the second Saturday.
We have a passion for our vehicles and take great interest in learning about them. We share our experiences and our knowledge about our cars. We get excited about seeing our members’ different and unique models, whether they are old or new.
We care about each other, we have become close friends. In our section it is our members who come first and then the cars. Mercedes Benz ownership is not required to belong to the club but, somehow, people who join suddenly show up with a Mercedes which is now their new “pride and joy”!
Ozark Section Benefits
As a member of the Ozark Section member you'll enjoy:
- Meeting good people and making great friendships
- Learning about different Mercedes models from other owners.
- Attending and participating in local, regional and national events.
- Our section’s bi-monthly newsletter, The Star of the Ozarks.
- Our bi-monthly, national magazine, The Star.
- Free classified ads in both the Star and the The Star of the Ozarks.
- Technical information.
- Loyalty Program gift cards valued up to $1500.00.
- Shopping at the Club Store for Mercedes items.
- Spring & Fall Car Raffle.